'bigblether' list request Re: [AktiviX-discuss] activix account

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Sun Oct 10 20:37:32 UTC 2004

Can I have the a list  bigblether set up? This will not be to organise
the gathering know as the bigblether there is already a list for that
(on yahoogroups) but so people who meet at the big blether can continue
to blether online.

can I have list bunny at aktivix.org?

as my j12.org mail is hosted on same server that is now hosting one of
imcuk mirrors.

though there is plans a foot to may be move what is hosted on server I
control to aktivix.org ones.

more on this in later emails, including write up of start with made with
some info view sharing at irc meeting last monday.
sorry for not doing this before and may be a little bit yet.

Also should we set up an open list call aktivix-services or
aktivix-admin that is place to post these sort of requests, and other
similar server admin/services stuff, so we can still have this list to
be about building use of free software for a free society.

cheers.

Space Bunny

http://j12.org/sb/