[AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: [Ssf] This Saturday...

mp mp at aktivix.org
Mon Sep 6 23:32:45 UTC 2004

hi aktivixas,

unfortunately i can't make it for the gathering this weekend, but i am
sure that is no great loss :-)

still very interested in aktivix developments, particularly the
Community Server - and a media collective i am in can also contribute 50
squid or so on the hardware side of things + some monthly/annual
contribution towards running costs (in exchange for services, of course
:-) and am also talking to other groups about it....  looking forward to
hear what the meeting comes up with and hoping to move with whatever is
decided..

have a lot fun!

mp

--
Take control of your informational flow!
Join a community server: http://wiki.aktivix.org