[AktiviX-discuss] films for aktivix?

chip chiapas at riseup.net
Fri Sep 10 09:03:00 UTC 2004

hi

Alan Dawson said:

> Quoting chip <chiapas at riseup.net>:
>
>> any update on whether we have any projection facilities and PA at all up
>> there?
>
> There is a PA.. but no screen.

what does it take to hook into the PA? 1/4 inch jacks, XLR's or wot?

fink i might just take me hi-fi amplifier and speakers and have done.

>> if we want a screen then we'll have to hire one which could be up to 70
>> quid depending on the size.
>
> Will a white sheet not do ?

as long as it's clean, yes  ;o)

actually, i have now a 1.5m screen which might be a bit small but it's free.

please bring a white cotton sheet if you have one as a backup for the
screen.  all my sheets are either rubber or black silk, arf arf...

chip
--
http://sheffield.indymedia.org.uk