[AktiviX-discuss] ireland

m.reinsborough at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK m.reinsborough at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Fri Sep 10 17:37:28 UTC 2004

i cant make it over to sheffield :(nor can steve who was the other likely
from Belfast) so no delegates from the North over here (as far as I know)
and i don't know about the South. but sounds like very good program planned

i want to extend you all the invitation to the all-ireland grassroots
gathering which will be held in Belfast October 22-24.
http://grassrootsgathering.freeservers.com/ is the webpage for the last one
and we will soon have the webinfo up for the upcoming one.

of course any and all can come along but more specifically, perhaps some
people from aktivix can come and do a *workshop for activists* who want to
make better use of computer technologies. There would also be a chance to
meet up with the dublin indymedia ireland people. Generally Dublin is
packed with techies (USA corporate IT investment money) so making better
aktivix contacts in ireland would be good. some of them are bound to be
spittn' blood about capitalism- be employed by capitalism tends to make
people do that.

So would be delighted if aktivix can get together some presence the week
after the ESF in London and send some people to Belfast.

Michael w/ redhair
Belfast

ps there may also be an arms fair in Dublin during the week between ESF and
Belfast grassroots gathering so perfect line up for the revolutionary
tourist :)