[AktiviX-discuss] hosting request

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Mon Dec 12 13:01:25 UTC 2005

Hi

On Sun 11-Dec-2005 at 08:51:05PM +0000, aktivix-discuss-bounces at lists.aktivix.org wrote:
> From: ana <anap at riseup.net>
> Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:34:13 -0000 (GMT)
> To: aktivix-discuss at lists.aktivix.org
> Subject: request-s
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have not followed the  list for a while so apologies if this is
> currently being discssed or has already been answered: can aktivix offer
> web hosting? I am knowing a number of projects here that are desperately
> in need of a host; I can offer my skills but they need servers... they are
> all cool projects for the palestinian people, in the places where they are
> in most  need (and that is why we are here and i am getting to know them)
>
> any answers, please cc me because i do not receive emails through the list.
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> ana

I have added ana's address to the automatically accept
list -- so future messages from her should be held for
approval.

Regading offering hosting -- I don't think we can at the
moment, we don't have the infrastructure set up for
this... perhaps point them towards riseup.net?

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World