[AktiviX-discuss] Wiki question

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Dec 21 10:13:10 UTC 2005

Hi

On Tue 20-Dec-2005 at 07:19:11PM +0000, Amias Channer
wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 00:10:03 -0500 (EST) Harry Halpin
> <hhalpin at ibiblio.org> wrote:
>
> > Quick question, What's the best wiki out there
> > currently that features some ability for a user to
> > identify (if they want) the passages they use as well
> > as password protection for certain areas of the wiki?
>
> i've always heard of mediwiki , the one that wikipedia
> use , is the best one .

Yeah, it's good and I would usually reccomend it but it
doesn't do what Harry wants: "password protection for
certain areas of the wiki."

Twiki can do this I think? If so and you know that one
then I'd stick with it if I were you...

Though I dpn't understand the first part of the question:
"some ability for a user to identify (if they want) the
passages they use" -- what does this mean...?

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World