[AktiviX-discuss] Lug Radio Live 2006 - Wolverhampton

john levin john at technolalia.org
Mon Dec 26 12:11:17 UTC 2005

Hi all,

The Lug Radio Live people are doing another event (again, up in
Wolverhampton) this summer.

http://www.lugradio.org/live/2006/index.php/Main_Page

I'll probably be going - I went last year and it was good geeky fun.

They're interested in getting speakers and exhibitors - is anyone
interested in talking about hacktivism, or doing a BOF (Birds of a
Feather) session? I can take leaflets up there and help out.

Also posted to the freedomlab mailing list.

PS: Is the Lancaster event due for February going ahead? I can't find
any details about it on the web.

John