[AktiviX-discuss] aktivix mail adress for ionnek?

ionnek ionnek at gmx.net
Fri Feb 11 13:24:49 UTC 2005

Hi aktivix,

can I have a ionnek at aktivix email adress?

I am basically fed up with my gmx adress for activist purposes. Although
it is very reliable, it gets stuck in some spam filters. Also since I am
trying very hard to be at least a free software user (even though
openoffice is_a_nightmare_!), I think it would be in order to have an
email adress that is served by a free sw server :-)

my background is indymedia (in london) and noborder stuff.

pls let me know what i need to do.

best
ionnek