[AktiviX-discuss] Ethical ICT...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 5 15:22:50 UTC 2005

I think someone at Seeds for Change already contacted my company - the
Ethical Property Company - to get your details on our Intranet.  I
wonder if you should harrass them more?  You could just, off-hand-like,
mention that you can set up sharepoint-like systems for a fraction of
the cost, list the ethical reasons why Microsoft suck, offer to do a
costing to show how much cheaper it could be...

I dunno: they may already have paid the £4000.  It just seems such a
damn shame for a company that sets up social change centres *not* to use
an ethical ICT system...

Dan