[AktiviX-discuss] More daft questions from pseudo-troll

jeff jeff at indymedia.org
Tue Jan 25 21:40:53 UTC 2005

jb wrote:
> send them here in Manchester :)  well, we have a social
> centre with a number of computers running BLAG
> (http://blagblagblag.org ).  seems that they are quite usable
> for the average human; it really looks like BLAG is ready for
> common use.

Thanks jb. :)

Update on BLAG: there is a very useable 30k alpha available.
It's based on Fedora Core 3. I am making new updates to the CD
image daily right now. I wouldn't upgrade a machine using it
yet, but if you want to experiment, you can check it out. Don't
distribute this version to non-techs yet (it's just for
testing), but a final release should be out soon enough. The
preferred version for handing out would be 10k.

If you have requests for BLAG, please let me know now as I'm
working towards making 30k final "Real Soon Now".

http://forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?t=601

-Jeff