[AktiviX-discuss] urban75.net webradio list

zcat zcat at ametrika.com
Fri Jan 28 12:18:04 UTC 2005

hiyas
i need a mail list for an urban75.net webradio project it will be community
and somwhat polotical based and was wondering if we could have a list on
aktivix ?
it mite be big it mite not :) seems to be quite a few interested and
aparently there are 1500 people/members (dont panik they wont all want to be
on a radio list)
but i think it could be an interesting project  U75 got voted the best
european online community of the year in dec 04 and has v lively political
debate in some ways its the indymedia of brixton
Andrew

Fortunatly, somwhere between chance and mystery lies imagination,
the only thing that protects our freedom, despite the fact that
people keep trying to reduce it or kill it altogether.
LUIS BUNUEL