[AktiviX-discuss] aktivix III mentioned in IRC

Harry Halpin hhalpin at ibiblio.org
Thu Oct 20 20:15:14 UTC 2005

Let me ask a few other people to help organise this thing before
confirming, but I'll put the feelers out there at edLUG, CompSoc, and
Indymedia Scotland and see what the response is.
To be honest help is badly needed to get the computers at the new
hacklab\indyspace working, so this might just be the jolt needed. As for
dates, I don't think I could feasibly organise anything until end of
Jan./February.