[AktiviX-discuss] [matilda] Meeting prep on another WIKI?

jeff moe at blagblagblag.org
Thu Apr 13 19:19:21 UTC 2006

scott wrote:
> hi,
>
> Dan wrote:
>
>>Coool! OK - how do we get this started? Shall we meet one evening at
>>MATILDA? A Thursday? Though not this one, if that's OK...
>

> excellent! i discussed this with aland and we will try to make some progress in
> migrating the wikis this weekend.
>
> in the meantime, it seems to make more sense to set up a list to discuss the
> maintenance of the mediawikis as i can't imagine that people on all these lists
> are interested!
>
> so, could we have mediawiki at lists.aktivix.org please?

I'm just bursting in during the middle of a thread i haven't read...but
I thought I'd spam the list with a wiki i set up for Village Earth, a
tolerable NGO in Colorado.

It's all about Appropriate Technologies:
http://wiki.villageearth.org

As it's new there is a bit of a shortage of info. ;)  Village Earth has
an enormous Appropriate Techologies library (something like 30+ CDs),
but we're waiting to see what we can snag and make Free (GFDL).

Please spend hours putting info into it. :)

Thanks,

-Jeff