[AktiviX-discuss] [Fwd: [Lancaster] Server offer]

hartney at burngreave.net hartney at burngreave.net
Mon Aug 14 16:45:55 UTC 2006

There's a possibility that BCAN could make a contribution, if I can secure a
£250 Small Grant from SCC Area Panel.
I could get an application form submitted tomorrow.
The decision would be reasonably quick, so I'm told.
Is it worth applying, given that the vendor wants a decision urgently?
Let me know...
=k=