[AktiviX-discuss] links.aktivix.org on ssl

scott scott at aktivix.org
Sat Feb 11 23:53:09 UTC 2006

hi

scott wrote:
> https://links.aktivix.org is now available - properly!

> i guess we should tidy up the info/content a little to make it suitable for
> (give a description of!) aktivix; does anyone have any ideas about this? please
> let me know...

well, i started this on the help page:

	https://links.aktivix.org/bin/rubric.cgi/doc/help

contributions/comments welcomed!

i've also added a brief note to the posting page to indicate that it *is*
possible to have private bookmarks (i.e. not publicly visible) - for this to be
the case, one of the tags needs to be '@private' (without the ' marks)

> hope people enjoy using it. there may still be very occasional short episodes of
> downtime during firewall testing, but i hope that this won't really impact on
> stuff too much.

oh, and maybe a little bit of changes if we manage to tidy up the urls a bit
(make them shorter), but that's a longer term plan...

enjoy!

love'n anarchy,

	--scott