[AktiviX-discuss] "digital struggles" focus at pga meeting this year

Anarcho Babe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Thu May 25 10:05:30 UTC 2006

Aeh, I am not sure, isn't the focus on anti-patriarchy?
http://stamp.poivron.org/Themes/FeministFocus/ContributeEnglish

well, PGA is in its current form not really the kind of stuff I want to be
involved in politically.
Good initial thinking, but concept and practical outcome seems
unfortunately at the moment flawed to me.

But digital struggles sound good imho. Not sure though, you know, if it is
only a day or two if it would make sense to go there.
Well, at least France isn't so far away.

Please keep us informed about further developments on the digital
connection struggle stuff.
cheerio Ulla

http://www.fempages.org