[AktiviX-discuss] gmail

Alexandre Buisse nattfodd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:03:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 15:56:46 +0100, ana wrote:

> following on with pga talks and later what was discussed in london... i
> have compiled some pages that talk about the evils of yahoo and gmail - of
> course more welcome.
>
> this could be the starting point, on why we are going to make an effort to
> get people (at least fellow people) out of gmail and yahoo emails - i
> haven't seen any reports of "evilness" from hotmail apart from teh mere
> fact that it belongs to M$ now.

An "easy" criticism of hotmail is that it tends to automatically discard
messages from hosts that are thought of being spam prone. I've talked
with numerous people who couldn't send an email to a @hotmail.com
address for that reason.

Regards,
/Alexandre
--
Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.