[AktiviX-discuss] meeting at indymedia network meeting

ana ana at aktivix.org
Sat Oct 14 14:59:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

I wonder if not every one on aktivix-request are on aktivix-discuss...
do we need to cross post?

anyway - We had the meeting last week, and the summary and logs are here
for now...

http://ana.aktivix.org/aktivix/logs/

right click on the file that says 5K , do "save link as" to download the
summary; do the same for the one that says 18K for the whole log of the
meeting.

I guess this should be put here,

https://en.wiki.aktivix.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=edit&section=10

but I'm not comfortable with wiki so if people enjoy putting thins there
of course go ahead, and i'll follow suit :-)

ana