[AktiviX-discuss] aktivix 2.5 ??

ana ana at aktivix.org
Mon Oct 23 10:22:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks gdm for telling us about the wiki to put our names down for
attendance - yes it would be also useful to have an idea of how many of us
will be at this aktivix meeting...

 I did submit here (or so I thought!)
where I have put the logs and the summary for now:

http://ana.aktivix.org/aktivix/logs/

I thought I had and I was asking for some one who can deal with wiki
better than me to add them to that page - so thanks in advance :-)

ana