[AktiviX-discuss] Job vacancy: Creative and Digital Centre Manager

hartney at burngreave.net hartney at burngreave.net
Fri Sep 22 16:13:10 UTC 2006

Tony Tingle has asked me to circulate the message below.

The Job Description and Person Spec can be found at:

http://forum.burngreave.net/Job_spec/

Hello All
You'll find below a job advert in for a Creative & Digital Centre Manager
post. Please pass on to anyone you think may be interested.
Kev - could you make sure this gets round the 'burngreave.net' ciculation
list as I don't have that contact any more. I imagine there may be a few
BITPart people who may be interested in this.
All the best
Tony