[AktiviX-discuss] Why is the security certificate bad?

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 05:49:05 UTC 2007

I have sent the following explanation to the people I was inviting to
join the list. If you get the time, could you check it through and let
me know whether it looks like reasonable advice (I am not 100% sure
about some of the details, like the kind of attacks that certificates
are meant to prevent.)

thanks,

andy.