[AktiviX-discuss] Why is the security certificate bad?

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 08:14:18 UTC 2007

andy baxter wrote:
> mp wrote:
>
>> andy baxter wrote:

>>> I was thinking, as I said before, it would be more useful if there was a
>>> link to an *uncertified* page from the front page at www.aktivix.org,
>>> explaining it all. That way listmasters who get queries could direct
>>> people to that page as a way of answering the query.
>>>

>> Or they could just paste info from relevant wiki page..
>>

> Ok - that would be fine too.

I've put up a page at:

https://en.wiki.aktivix.org/Aktivix:Certification

which is meant to serve this purpose. I've written what I can, but it
could do with someone who is more involved in aktivix.org than I am to
check it over and add some more information about why aktivix decided to
use cacert as their CA.

andy.