[AktiviX-discuss] bouncing emails

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Jan 19 02:56:14 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 09:24:59PM -0500, mp wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 23:15 +0000, Rachel Boyd wrote:
> > Could anyone help?
> >
> > I've tried sending emails to our new account
> > activistmediation at activix.org from 2 different email addresses I have,
> > and they've both bounced back. Someone with an @activix.org address did
> > get through, and an email I sent did get through when it was replying to
> > an email from activistmediation at activix.org.
>
> The collective/project is called a K tivix - with a "K", which might
> explain the issues.

Of course! When I tried it I just cut and pasted the address and
didn't notice the mis-spelling, I imagine it will work with a "k".

But that must be a common mistake, which made me wonder who controls
activix.org, since would obviously have full access to all email
sent to that domain. Fortunately it seems to be controlled by
Aktivix so that is OK.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory