[AktiviX-discuss] moneys

ana ana at aktivix.org
Mon Mar 12 23:42:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

we've been "talking" about the need for money for the maintenance of the
server/s (see reports from London on this list) but now checking the wiki,
there is no bank account where people can put their moneys in if they
want!

would we not want to publicise the bank details to get standing orders or
something?

Just thinking - while we get our act together and do some benefit ....

also - there is the reclaim the future party in london shortly. The
publicity says it is for fundraising for different activist groups. I'm
not sure how advanced the theory is, I'm now subscribing to the list
myself ... would it be something aktivix would like to be involved putting
like, people with workshops if possible?

I can be a link person if it's agred here ...

ana