[AktiviX-discuss] [AktiviX-request] Lists up

scott scott at aktivix.org
Sat Sep 29 17:12:03 UTC 2007

ana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as the lists were down for a few days, I asked the admin of plentyfact to
> set up an emergency list for aktivix,

there are, in a way, already two emergency lists for aktivix: the two
tachanka list. the connection being that the aktivix listserver is
hosted by tachanka. the two lists are:

* https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/tachanka-announce - for important
announcements by the tachanka collective on the status of of vservers,
scheduled maintenance, etc.

* https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/tachanka-users - an open-posting
discussion list for info related to any of the vservers hosted by
tachanka (including the aktivix listserver)

the problem that occurred recently was the unfortunate concurrent
downtime of the riseup listserver.