[AktiviX-discuss] Domain name hosting?

Alan alan at aktivix.org
Sun Jun 8 19:02:57 UTC 2008

thanks for all the replies
yes I mean domain registrar and DNS services

I checked out gandi.net as I found the reference on the riseup support
site, but they don't accept my debit card and I don't have a credit
card.. otherwise I'd have loved to have gone with them

We registered the domain with Flirble.org, but we didn't get any renewal
reminder notices and they are uncontactable with all addresses I can
find! So I'm looking elsewhere but a bit stuck without a credit card :-(

Alan