[AktiviX-discuss] Domain name hosting?

Max Gastone banangling at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 10:08:27 UTC 2008

This is a question that I get asked quite regularly.
Personally I'd recommend RedBlackandGreen.net as it is
actually run by people we know and trust. Kaleton
seems to no longer do activist websites which is a
shame.

However, what would be useful is a wiki page with the
various options attached with pros/cons / reviews for
reliable hosting for activists - this discussion has
been really useful to me and I know it would be for
plenty of others as well.

As it changes regularly it is important the list is
kept up to date (and easy to do so).

Cheers
Max