[AktiviX-discuss] private wiki

ana ana at aktivix.org
Mon Jun 16 17:05:58 UTC 2008

HI,

this might have been answered already but roughly, you can set up a wiki
by creating it in the aktivix wiki, by typing something like
TwoWordsTogether and that creates a wiki section, then you delete the
text with the TwoWordsTogether and that hides it.

Then you can still share the link so that people who are going to edit
it can share it and the difficult bit is to keep the pages urls secret :)

then if you want a password so no one can see them is a separate
matter... but if people do not share the links out of the group it
should be fine.

me thinks
ana