[AktiviX-discuss] Meeting in London?

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 20 18:51:13 UTC 2008

Devin wrote:

 > I just subscribed to this list on Ana's recommendation. My name's
 > Devin and I'm from the riseup collective. I've been living in South
 > Asia for about 18 months but am on my way back to the States in a
 > few weeks. I'm stopping through London really briefly on July 1 and
 > would love to meet up with UK aktivix folks.

thanks for taking an interest! i am catalunya-based now, so won't be
able to meet you myself. we do have some south-east england-based folks
though, but i'll let them answer for themselves -- ana, gdm, others who
don't spring to mind immediately ?

 > I'll go ahead and join the aktivix channel on irc.indymedia.org, so
 > you can find me there.

if you *do* manage to meet up, i'll endeavour to wangle some internet at
that time and try to be in #aktivix.

[OT] for those interested: solar panel/wind turbine guy is coming
monday! \o/

r7