[AktiviX-discuss] [horde] problems with filters

d1d4c at aktivix.org d1d4c at aktivix.org
Wed Mar 19 20:06:38 UTC 2008

Mensaje citado por ana <ana at aktivix.org>:

> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 d1d4c at aktivix.org wrote:
>
> > This is very rare. I would appreciate any information.
>
> Yes it would be strange but then I don't really use filters with horde ...

hmm.. so you do not have this problem. But I need to use it, cos I use to check
it in a cibers, and actualy, I do not have a labtop yet.

> > Thanks.
> >
> > pd: am I in the right list?
>
> yes it is just that people sometimes take time to respond :)

as I see.. so, where are the people of aktivix? 'cos in the irc there's few
people... Maybe this problem with the filters is a thing to report in the tech
list... who knows.

Ok, Ciao!

/d1d4c