[AktiviX-discuss] [horde] problems with filters - AND CERTIFICATE

ana ana at aktivix.org
Thu May 1 23:41:56 UTC 2008

scott wrote:

> sorry to have not replied before, but normally silence signals that
> people do not have the answer to your questions. and, personally
> speaking, i do not have access to the server, nor do i know very much
> about mail.

I have some access to the server but I don't know anything about
sendmail (i actually only discovered that it runs sendmail not postfix
in the last "crisis" ... so you can imagine) so I can't help much either
apart from accessing the server following other people's instructions.

d1d4c wrote:

>> Maybe it is something about the certificate of the ahtivix.org...

My intuition (not knowledge) tells me one thing should not affect the
other ... but I may be well wrong.
>> Any way, I will use http://burngreave.net/horde
>>

> wise idea!

if you use this,

https://www.burngreave.net/horde/

wiser still ;)

Might be best in another thread but is it ok then to use our
username at burngreave.net address??? and is that domain going to stay
functioning regardless of the project itself?

thanks ...

ana