[AktiviX-discuss] good news?

d1d4c d1d4c at aktivix.org
Fri May 23 11:49:34 UTC 2008

Missatge citat per andy baxter <andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk>:

> You could take it as good news that they have been forced to make a
> concession like that (just because it means we're winning), without
> having to believe anything in particular about their intentions in doing so.

How can it be good or bad news, without considering its intentionality? For
shure they know what they are doing and what is exactly their strategy. You
might think that they are wrong and therefore think that these are good news,
but never considered leaving their intentions. This is my opinion.

d1d4c

d1d4c at jabberes.org