[AktiviX-discuss] How long do I wait for a substantive response?

ana ana at aktivix.org
Tue Oct 28 10:12:39 UTC 2008

hi Tim and all,

As you now have the aktivix addresses and lists you were requesting, could
I ask you that you unsubscribe your google addresses from this list and
instead subscribe your aktivix addresses?

Thanks :)

ana

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Tim Jones wrote:

> *
Hi AcktiviX,*

On Sun 26 Oct at 12:12 I sent a msg to "AktiviX Request" <
aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org>, subject: 'DotGoC! Email Resources
Request to AktiviX' (see below my sig).

At 12:33 I got a reply from aktivix-request-bounces at lists.aktivix.org,
subject: 'Your message to AktiviX-request awaits moderator approval'.

Today, in my naiveté, I tried to join the AktiviX-request list at 13:19, to
see if my request had been passed by a moderator and made it out to
AktiviX-request list members, but I got a reply from
aktivix-request-bounces at lists.aktivix.org, subject: 'Request to mailing list
AktiviX-request rejected' at 15:24 (for understandable reasons). But there's
still been no response yet to my original request, made 29 hours ago.

Now I've joined AktiviX-discuss instead at 16:43, in the hope that somebody
in the know can tell me how long a substantive decision on my original
'DotGoC! Email Resources Request to AktiviX' might be in coming?

Thanks in advance for your time and attention. I look forward to hearing
from you soon.

*Peace & Love,

Tim Dalinian Jones   x  x

Dancing on the Grave of Capitalism!
An Anti-Capitalist Halloween Street Party: http://graveyard.at *
   __o     tim.dalinian.jones [at] googlemail.com
 _ \<,_     07 834 076 983 – mobile/voicemail/text/MMS
(_)/ (_)    http://tinyurl.com/dalinian
I'm a Bright – RU12? > http://the-brights.net
Revolutionary Ideas > http://en.internationalism.org