[AktiviX-discuss] bank account

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Sun Jan 4 21:14:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 01:10:37PM +0000, scott wrote:

> i am pleased to announce that there is now a bank account for aktivix:
>
> bank:		The Cooperative Bank
> account no:	65322561
> sort code:	08-92-99
>
> feel free to donate!

I have updated the Aktivix wiki to reflect this fact. Specifically I
added the account details to the previously empty DonationDetails page
(which already had a link from the main page), edited the "Finances"
section of the ServicesOverview page, and added an update to the
BankAccount_bank_account page.

The structure could do with a bit of tidying up but I was reluctant to
change too many things on my first edit (previously I have only edited
the Bicycology page).

Ian

--
Ian Gregory