[AktiviX-discuss] MySQL utf8 Problem

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Fri Jan 8 23:36:42 UTC 2010

Hi, I've just involved in a bit of recovery of a Drupal site.

The original site ran drupal 4.7 on MySQL 4.1

I've got a database dump and all the files, and so far its been pretty simple to import the database into a MySQL 5.1 backend, with the latest Drupal 5.21, and add the latest version of the required modules
The only ongoing issue is that there are a few artifacts like

"left her parents’ house"

Where what I think is a utf8 fancy apostrophe is not being rendered properly.

Any help or directions to which manual page to read gratefully appreciated.

--
Alan Dawson