[AktiviX-discuss] pop

Ringo 2600denver at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:04:48 UTC 2011

Unfortunately Thunderbird is not safe for Tor use. It leaks your true
location through the headers it send among a bunch of other things.
People at the Tor project are currently working on this, but it's
unknown when this will get fixed. If you don't care about being
anonymous, it's just fine to use through Tor assuming you're connecting
to the SSL-version of the mail server (what I do).

Disable javascript in thunderbird and loading external images if it
isn't disabled already (which it may be).

Solidarity,
Ringo