[AktiviX-discuss] Filters

echo echo at aktivix.org
Mon Feb 20 20:46:50 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 12:51 +0000, sifa at aktivix.org wrote:
> hi, not sure this is the best place to message.

it's as good as any. aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org is our preferred
channel for service requests and reports of problems, and we're usually
available in #aktivix on irc.indymedia.org, but this gets seen by most
of the right people, and also has the feature of being publicly archived
(if that's a bug to you, feel free to take this to one of the
aforementioned places).

> Are the filters down temporarily or permanently? I love the filters :)

I think this is the first news we've received that they're down at all
-- thanks for letting us know. We updated newyear, our mailserver, from
lenny to squeeze on Saturday evening, so whatever the problem is has
most probably come about as a result of that.

I'm looking into what the problem might be (and thus into potential
solutions) at the moment. While I do so, would you mind giving a more
detailed description of the problem? i.e. are you talking about filters
that are installed in horde? or roundcube, our other webmail client? or
somewhere else? and do you use horde to access your email? or roundcube?
or a POP3 or IMAP client?

We'll try to get this sorted as soon as possible.

/echo