[AktiviX-discuss] advice please - sharing notes securely to list members

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Nov 6 11:40:05 UTC 2012

On 05/11/12 19:03, anywave at riseup.net wrote:
> Hello techtavists!
>
> OK I have an aktivix list for a feminist activist group.
>
> Most of the members are not so techly and have leaky commercial email
> addresses.
>
> I want to post action notes which they (only they) can easily see but not
> forward unsecurely. and which won't clock their IP addresses etc.
>
> I have good basic tech skills but I use microsoft not linux. I don't code.
>
> I thought of using a https://network23.org/ blog???

Personally, for this case, I would use crabgrass instead - wordpress is
probably not a great solution as it is really geared to public sharing,
so by default it will share the docs with everyone.
try it out and let us know what you think.
we.riseup.net

Also there is this new tool which is designed to do the same thing, I
can put you in contact with some of the team if you want to ask
questions about ip addresses.
http://kune.ourproject.org/
try it here kune.cc

nice one