[AktiviX-discuss] new email domain suggestions

gdm gdm at aktivix.org
Fri Nov 8 14:03:47 UTC 2013

hi dan,

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 12:59:25PM +0000, dan wrote:
> Heard you guys are thinking of getting another domain name for emails, I
> think it's great idea, having the security of aktivix with a domain name
> that you can use to look for a job with :)

thanks, yes we have been talking about this, although it's slightly
stalled at the moment (we're all so busy!). but maybe this will help get
the ball rolling again...

> Just wanted to chip in the brainstorm and here's very short list I came
> up with. I checked, so unless I made a mistake they should be available
> with .net or .org

thanks for these suggestions - we will add them onto our names for
consideration. and if you - or anyone - has any other ideas, do please
keep them coming!!

eventually we will gather them all together, and then put them up
somewhere so that people can have a look and choose their favourite,
although we won't promise which one will be ultimately chosen!

solidarity,

	--gdm

--
GPG: 5607 E4BC C6B6 90F4 5EBC  B348 D01B 9D77 912F 963C