[AktiviX-discuss] Send Message Error

dp dp at aktivix.org
Sun Apr 5 12:38:50 UTC 2015

Hey all

I'm using Thunderbird and I've been getting this error message since
yesterday evening when I try to send an email from my aktivix email
account:

-------------
Send Message Error

Sending of message failed.
The message could not be sent using SMTP server newyear.aktivix.org for
an unknown reason. Please verify that your SMTP server settings are
correct and try again, or contact your network administrator.

I'm attaching a snapshot of my SMTP settings.

As you can tell if you receive this email, my webmail works fine :)

Thanks lots

dp