[AktiviX-discuss] problem with owncloud

Kate Dawson k4t at 3msg.es
Wed Aug 26 10:20:49 UTC 2015

Our infrastructure is being affected by a DDOS.
The DDOS is against womens health rights advocacy, not us directly,
however both the attack and defensive measures are affecting us.

Activist infrastructure in the UK,US,IS has been targeted.

We work to resolve these issues, and the fascists will not prevail.

Further information is available here

https://mayfirst.org/were-back-improved-and-ready-thanks-you

Regards,

Kate