[AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: [Durham] Helpers welcome at the Festival of Thrift

mark mark at aktivix.org
Mon Sep 14 10:06:27 UTC 2015

Morning aktivix,

Me and my mate Barry are doing a laptop re-use demo, distributing some
ORG materials, and talking about the links between software freedoms and
green computing type of stuff, at this event.

If any of you want to come and help out on the DFS3 "stall", or even
help me trying to explain to people why singing Jerusalem and waving the
union flag is part of the F*ing problem (see cheesy youtube vid linked
below), that would be cool. Or just say hi.

Cheers,
Mark