[AktiviX-discuss] problems with icedove/firefox

bou bou at aktivix.org
Fri Mar 17 18:23:12 UTC 2017

Hi

Unfortunately I could not reproduce this problem.

May sound daft, but, have you tried closing down each program completely
(doing ctrl+q or File - quit) after clearing off all the cache and the
history?

the security certificate has been duly renovated and you just need to
'always accept' this security exception for aktivix.

Hope this helps ...

bou

1 of aktivix