[AktiviX-discuss] error in thunderbird calendar

bou bou at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 9 23:23:47 UTC 2022

On 2/2/22 12:45, mx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an issue: I can not connect the calendar from
> owncloud.aktivix.org to the thundebird calendar.
>
> I have attached an image with the notification that I get when I try
> to do that.
>
> When I try to confirm it, nothing happens.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> mx

Hi mx,

I'm sory you have spent time trying to make this work. It will not work.

the aktivix admin team is in the (long) process of deciding when to
decomission owncloud before deploying nextcloud.

In the meantime I would recommend using thunderbird locally without
syncronising.

If you really need an online calendar to syncronise to, I would try any
of the listed collectives in either of these lists,
https://help.riseup.net/en/security/resources/radical-servers
https://libreho.st/
https://network23.org/bou/dr/#collectives

to look for one that provides nextcloud; as a shortcut I can recommend
elsmussols.net , administered by one of the aktivix admin team

I hope this helps

bou

1 of aktivix