[AktiviX-users] likely downtime on aktivix.org

echo echo at aktivix.org
Fri Feb 13 14:41:25 GMT 2009

Dear AktiviX-users

We are currently experiencing a few problems with our mail-server, which
will potentially lead to some downtime over the next few days. Please
bear with us while we try to resolve these problems, and be assured that
we are doing our best to keep disturbances to AktiviX mail to a minimum,
but it is unlikely that we will be able to provide uninterrupted access
to email. I am afraid that we are unable to give a timescale for this
process, but will keep you posted as best we can.

Since the problems are likely to involve replacement of a server,
donations would very much help us fix the problems we are currently
experiencing. Donation-details are below

Email-lists hosted @lists.aktivix.org will not be affected, only
email-addresses hosted @aktivix.org

Solidarity,

the AktiviX collective

donation-details:

In the UK:

You can make electronic transfers to Aktivix, a/c 65322561, s/c 08-92-99
at the co-operative bank
Cheques payable to aktivix can be sent to

aktivix
c/o 56a Crampton Street
London SE17 3AE

In north and south America:

Please donate to mayfirst.org (details at http://mayfirst.org/donate )
quoting reference no 2001. It would also be great if you could let us
know that you have done so by emailing
aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org , as any donations will be credited
against our hosting account.

In Germany: