[AktiviX-users] Users :: mail server maintenance.

Alan Dawson aland at aktivix.org
Sun Aug 31 20:19:49 UTC 2014

This has completed

You should notice that we have an upgraded version of "horde/imp" webmail

Additionally we support much better TLS cipher suites

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=aktivix.org

Which include perfect forward secrecy

and we are able to easily remove more possibly personal identifiable information using

http://www.rsyslog.com/doc/mmanon.html

Regards,

Alan Dawson