[AktiviX-users] never mind the blackmail

bou bou at aktivix.org
Sun Dec 23 17:16:04 UTC 2018

Dear user at aktivix.org:

You may have received an email from your own email address.

> This email may say things like it comes from a hacker who cracked your
> email and devices a few months ago, that you can’t find them because
> they sent you an email from YOUR hacked account, that they setup a
> malware on the adult vids (porno) you visited this site to have fun,
> that your internet browser started out functioning as a RDP (Remote
> Control) to access your screen and web cam, that you entered a
> passwords on the websites you visited, and they intercepted it, that
> if you change it it doesn’t matter because their malware updated it
> every time, that you should give them $1000 (USD) in Bitcoin, that you
> have 48 hour to make the payment, and that if you don’t comply they
> will send out your video recording to all of your contacts.

NONE of this is true.
It is very easy to pretend to send an email from your address. It can be
as easy as writing some one else’s details on the “sender’s” bit of an
envelope.

This email was sent to people who use computers old enough to lack a
camera, so rest assured it has been mass-spammed.

Your sincerely,

the aktivix admin team

http://aktivix.org

for more info you can contact us on aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org

Never give in to blackmail - at least not without asking us first.

Also: we do not publicise our bank account details because of past fraud
attempts; if you wish to donate to aktivix please write back and the
details will be given to you

--
Better Off Undetected
https:network23.org/bou