[alt-media-res] Fw: ifiwatch material from wiki

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Tue Aug 22 16:59:13 BST 2006

hey everyone
I've moved most of the ifiwatch material over to the new wiki now, quite a
job so I'm restructuring a bit better as a way to make it less annoying.
while poking about in there, I think I saw some other materials also left on
the old wiki that haven't been transferred yet to the new one, so thought
I'd better flag this as I don't have time to do it all now before heading
off to look after my aged parents for a few days.
we have this access from startx until the end of the week, perhaps someone
else could take on checking that everything they put up on the wiki has been
transferred ok and therefore won't be lost..?
cheers me dears
xx