[alt-media-res] esrc ngpa user/practitioner fellowship

zoe zoe at esemplastic.net
Thu Aug 31 22:04:15 BST 2006

hey all
the deadline for next round of 'practitioner fellowships' is coming round
again on 25th sept.
i've made a little wiki section - it's currently reached only from within
the ifiwatch.tv section or at
http://alt-media-res.clearerchannel.org/private/index.php?title=ESRC_user_fellowship_applications
we had useful feedback with the rejection last time and I've started
integrating that into the old text, updating it too to reflect a more
focused interest in facilitating use of online social justice video
networks...
it would be really nice to have others' input into this process, also if
anyone can think of ways to apply for more funding for the clearer channel,
palestine, london imc or other sections, I hope this little set of pages
will be useful and I'd be delighted to have an input if it helps.
ok, look forward to seeing yous on the wiki
zx

Is it now easier to imagine the end of the world than to imagine the end of
capitalism?

Films about International Financial Institutions: http://www.ifiwatch.tv
Writing on the Global Environment Facility: http://www.newgreenorder.info
http://shootingpeople.org/cards/zoe      skype name: zoeyou
tel: +44 (0) 20 7723 2875   mobile: +44 (0) 7931 316 970
zoe at esemplastic.net, eyes at ifiwatchnet.org, zoeontheroad at hotmail.com