[alt-media-res] wiki tables

marion.hamm at gmx.net marion.hamm at gmx.net
Fri Dec 15 11:24:23 GMT 2006

Hi Zoe,

great that you found out how to format wiki tables! That's what I like about wiki, once you get into it, it's really easy.

The imc uk chronology is uploaded here (since apr 30th):
https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUkHistoryProject

You can also find the material on a yahoo Database, and on Mick's server. I don't remember the URLs, but Steffen did the yahoo version, Mick the other one, so they would know.

The chronology is in Excel format, as proposed and agreed. It was published under a creative commons licence: "This spreadsheet is licenced under a Creative Commons licence: attribution non-commercial share-alike. Please credit Indymedia UK. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/."

This means that you can download it on your computer, then do with it whatever you like - view, copy, improve, distribute, for example put it on a wiki. Or add your entries to the spreadsheet and upload your more recent and improved version for the next person to use.

The only restrictions in the licence are that the material is not to be used for commercial purposes, that it should be attributed to imc-uk (of course further contributors can be added) and that the creative commons licence should be kept.

Hope this helps

best,
Marion

-------- Original-Nachricht --------